What we do
At the Sherman Centre, we provide digital scholarship services for research and teaching that respond to the needs of faculty and students.
- We teach workshops that introduce the campus community to digital scholarship approaches.
- We advise instructors who are wanting to include digital projects in their courses by teaching tools and co-facilitating assignments.
- We mentor graduate students who are seeking to integrate digital methods and approaches into their research and require expertise outside of their department.
- We train researchers and their research team in digital approaches to get projects off the ground.
- We consult on grant applications by helping researchers refine their methodologies to include digital approaches.
For a more complete picture of our activities and services, check out our 2019-2020 Annual Report.