Shape the Future of RDM at McMaster
Make your research data management needs known.
McMaster University’s RDM team is currently collecting feedback on the draft Research Data Management Institutional Strategy.
This document is a major step towards formalizing McMaster’s commitment to RDM best practices, which ensure that research data is collected, managed, and disseminated in ways that respect and serve the needs of researchers and research participants at McMaster.
Help shape the future of RDM at the university by attending a Town Hall on November 24, making your needs known at a series of specific focus groups, and completing an anonymous survey.
Get Involved with the RDM Draft Institutional Strategy | Quick Links
- Town Hall: On Thursday, November 24 at 3 PM, join RDM Specialists to learn more about the strategy, hear from representatives of the Tri-Agencies, and share feedback on the draft. Register for the event here: u.mcmaster.ca/rdm-townhall.
- Survey: Anonymous feedback can be shared here: u.mcmaster.ca/rdm-feedback.
- Focus Groups: If you work with data with specific considerations, the RDM team invites you to share your feedback at specialized focus groups.
– Sensitive Data (Nov. 15)
– Data Security (Nov. 17)
– High-Performance Computing (Nov. 23)
– Research-Creation (Nov. 29)
– Qualitative Data (Dec. 6)
– Indigenous Data (Dec. 8)
Register for all focus group sessions here: https://u.mcmaster.ca/rdm-strategy-events
If you have RDM questions or want to schedule a lab consultation, class visit, and more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit rdm.mcmaster.ca.
Leave a Reply