Book a Research Consultation
The Sherman Centre offers free consultations with our friendly and knowledgeable staff. We’re pleased to support digital projects at any stage of their development, so don’t hesitate to reach out.
We offer support in the following areas:
- 3D modelling and printing
- Data acquisition, preparation, analysis, visualization, management, security, and sharing
- Data ethics and data justice
- Digital Storytelling and Exhibits including Omeka S and Twine Games
- Mapping and Geospatial Data
- Minimal Computing
- Research Data Management
- Social Media Research Procedures and Ethics
- Teaching with Digital Tools
- Textual Analysis
- Website Design
Schedule an Appointment
Scroll to the Sherman Centre for Digital Scholarship heading, expand the menu, select a 30 minute or 1 hour appointment block, then select the staff member who best suits your project. The system will display that staff member’s availability and guide you through the short appointment booking process.
Jeffrey Demaine: Bibliometrics, Research Impact
Danica Evering: Research Data Management
John Fink: Systems Administration, Maker/Hacker Spaces, Hardware
Christine Homuth: Mapping and Geospatial Data
Vivek Jadon: Data Analysis and Statistical Analysis
Veronica Litt: Podcasting and Twine Games
Isaac Pratt: Research Data Management
Subhanya Sivajothy: Data Analysis and Visualization
Not Sure Who To Contact?
If you’re not sure who to contact, please complete this intake form. We’ll review the information and connect you with an appropriate SCDS staff member.