The Lewis & Ruth Sherman Centre for Digital Scholarship is soliciting applications for a 2014-2015 graduate fellowship in digital scholarship. The ideal candidate will be a graduate student who seeks to help drive the evolution of their discipline by applying the tools and methodologies of digital scholarship to their research. Also critical is a clear understanding of the collaborative and multidisciplinary nature of digital scholarship and a readiness to engage others both within and without the discipline in their projects.
To see current fellowship projects as well as other work happening around the Sherman Centre, please visit our project page. The 2013 fellows were Kellen Kurschinski, Hayley Goodchild, and Daniel Schmidtke.
The Sherman Centre for Digital Scholarship received designation as a McMaster University Research Centre in 2012. It is located on the first floor of Mills Library and offers an attractive and well appointed space that is conducive to various work styles. Beyond space, the Sherman Centre offers a range of staff to support research projects, as well as a robust yet flexible technical infrastructure that fellows and other researchers may utilize.
The fellowship runs from September 1, 2014 until August 31, 2015 and offers these benefits:
- office space in the Lewis & Ruth Sherman Centre for Digital Scholarship
- technical and project consulting, both via its own staff, as well as from other Library units, e.g.- Lyons New Media Centre or Maps/Data/GIS
- technical infrastructure
- a $1,500 stipend
Expectations and deliverables:
- a written report at the conclusion of the fellowship that details their project outcomes, making specific reference to the role(s) played by the Sherman Centre
- creation of a visualization of an aspect of their work to display on the Sherman Centre multimedia entryway
- physical presence in the centre and participation in its activities
- current or accepted graduate student at McMaster University (open to all faculties)
- not previously a Sherman fellow
Applicants should submit a letter of intent outlining their project and how it would benefit from the fellowship, along with a CV and a list of three references to Sandra Lapointe, Academic Director of the Sherman Centre. Application deadline: August 1, 2014.
Men’s health includes topics on hard-on problems, the penis in addition to genetic issues affecting males. There are lot of remedies for each cases. What about sexual disorders and Metronidazole Over the Counter? What is the most substantial facts you have to think know about levitra coupon 3 free pills? What generic does treat erectile disfunction? What scientists talk about http://isviagraoverthecounter.com/metronidazole-over-the-counter.html? More info about Cialis available at Generic Flagyl Over the Counter. Erectile troubles can usually indicate serious problems elsewhere. To avoid the risk of unwanted side effects of Cialis don’t take any other drugs without first talking to your health care vocational.